COVID-19 LOCKDOWN FEB 2021
Wondering what is happening with events this weekend?
Unfortunately we don't know any more than you at the moment.
If it's at all possible, events will be held as planned. We have extended the Eventor registration period until 12 noon on Saturday so people can wait and see what is announced on Friday. If you choose to pre-register and the event doesn't go ahead then your entry fee will be fully refunded via PayPal.
SWOT's event in Bunbury is a MapRunF event, so there shouldn't be any issues with that event if groups are allowed to meet other than practicality of running an event wearing a face mask. Here in Perth for the Claisebrook event, we cannot get maps sorted at present, so it will partly depend on the logistics of sorting that.
Please be patient. We will update here, Facebook and Eventor when we know more,
Be assured that we will be doing out best to make the event happen but we must follow Government Guidelines.